2018 Holden Colorado
Holden is a leading name in the Australian car market for a reason. The Colorado provides not only an excellent driving experience, but also premium safety and mod-cons. (4.1/5 stars)
User Review( vote)
Holden is a leading name in the Australian car market for a reason. The Colorado provides not only an excellent driving experience, but also premium safety and mod-cons. With excellent handling for its size, the Holden Colorado combines power with utility, and is a vast improvement on previous models. When the Colorado first arrived on the market in 2012, it was not a strong competitor in the booming 4×4 ute market, but the 2018 model has ironed out the majority of the vehicle’s flaws, and now provides one of the best options in its class. With extremely competitive pricing and a good range of features, it is certainly worth a drive.
- Robust Finish: The Colorado is a working vehicle, and has a robust appearance. It sits 1800mm tall on a steel chassis and is up to both work and recreational challenges.
- Fuel Efficiency: Providing great fuel efficiency, and a quiet and responsive engine, the 500NM Turbo Diesel is a great addition to the LTZ2018.
- Equipment: The Colorado comes equipped with a wide array of technology including dual-zone climate control, GPS navigation, reverse cameras and a safety pack that offers radar cruise control and an automatic emergency braking system.
- Load Carrying Ability: The Colorado is a ‘one tonner’ and can carry a load of 1029 kilograms. It is also rated to tow up to 3500kg of braked trailer, which is an extremely popular feature in the working vehicle market.
- Space:Despite being a large vehicle, the interior can feel a little cramped. The seat positioning in the back is relatively close to the floor resulting in raised knees. The back seat can carry three passengers, but for longer drives, it could be a little cramped.
- Steering Wheel Reach Adjustment: The lack of steering wheel reach adjustment is a glaring omission in the 2018 Colorado. With the seat adjusted to provide adequate knee clearance for the average driver, the Colorado requires a straight armed drive, which can be uncomfortable at times. A steering wheel reach adjustment, which is a common feature in other vehicles of this class, would fix this minor problem.
Own a new Holden Colorado from just $115/week*!
The weekly repayment estimate provided by TNT Finance Pty Ltd t/a Loyalty Loans (Australian Credit Licence: 476475)
Not what you're after? Click here and name the specific vehicle you're seeking.
* This estimate is based on a commercial contract for a new vehicle with specific criteria. Picture may not represent actual vehicle.