2018 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai has identified the comforts and room that a family need in the interior of a vehicle with their 2018 Tucson. With their 2017 model ranking extremely high in safety tests, this vehicle is perfect for those who want to feel comfortable driving on the open road. (3.9/5 stars)
User Review( vote)
Hyundai has identified the comforts and room that a family need in the interior of a vehicle with their 2018 Tucson. With their 2017 model ranking extremely high in safety tests, this vehicle is perfect for those who want to feel comfortable driving on the open road.
Hyundai has created a smooth and safe road with their 2018 Hyundai Tucson. Perfect for families, this vehicle offers a smooth highway driving experience.
- Safety: The 2018 Hyundai Tucson is one of the safest vehicles in comparison to competitors. Scoring highly in crash tests, the 2017 model was awarded the Top Safety Pick title. The vehicle features many airbags, blind spot monitoring and a mitigation system.
- Technology: Featuring a touchscreen and Bluetooth capabilities, even the base model of the 2018 Hyundai Tucson features the latest technologies in infotainment.
- Interior: Ideal for families, the cabin is spacious and roomy in this vehicle. There is a lot of headroom and leg space and the seats are well-bolstered.
- Fuel Economy: Hyundai has continued to improve the fuel economy in its Tucson range. The gas mileage is excellent, even in the turbo-4 engine and four-wheel drive models.
- Well Thought Out Design: The 2018 Hyundai Tucson controls layout is excellent. Featuring clear labelling, all buttons and features are within easy reach of the driver, making them very user-friendly. The rearview camera is also easy to see and is incorporated as a standard feature in all models.
- Power and Gears: The power of the engine in the base model is sluggish and feels slow to take off. The 7-speed transmission is clunky and does not shift well when the car is moving at lower speeds.
- Cargo Space: While the interior is roomy in the 2018 Hyundai Tucson, the boot space is small. In comparison to competing models, the 31-foot of cargo space is a low amount.
- Different Model Inclusions: While Hyundai has incorporated great features in the 2018 Hyundai Tucson, many are not available in the base model. In order to have all of the latest technologies, one must purchase the highest trim model, which is well above the price of the base model.
Own a new Hyundai Tucson from just $115/week*!
The weekly repayment estimate provided by TNT Finance Pty Ltd t/a Loyalty Loans (Australian Credit Licence: 476475)
Not what you're after? Click here and name the specific vehicle you're seeking.
* This estimate is based on a commercial contract for a new vehicle with specific criteria. Picture may not represent actual vehicle.