2018 Mitsubishi ASX
The 2018 Mitsubishi ASX is best suited for those seeking a smooth and safe ride, and not one of performance. (4.2/5 stars)
User Review( vote)
The 2018 Mitsubishi ASX is perfect for families or those seeking cabin room. The performance is powerful and smooth on uneven roads and long distances.
- Features: Mitsubishi have their consumer in mind with their highly advanced infotainment features. The basic model features a sound system, digital radio speakers, Bluetooth compatibility, a USB input and a large and easy to reach touchscreen.
- Safety: The 2018 Mitsubishi ASX was created with the safety of families in mind. Featuring reversing cameras, anti-lock brakes, 7 airbags, stability control and LED daytime running lights, the vehicle has been rated as five stars in safety inclusions by ANCAP.
- Engine Power: There are 2 engine styles available in the 2018 Mitsubishi ASX, with both having their advantages. The petrol engine offers a decent performance and a high fuel economy. On the other hand, the diesel engine is perfect for those seeking a little more grunt in their drive, particularly on rural or roads with steep inclines.
- Space: The boot of this SUV is wide and can easily accommodate large items. The back seats fold down for those who wish to carry items bigger than the boot size, and the car can easily accommodate things such as a bicycle or sporting gear. The interior of the 2018 Mitsubishi ASX is roomy and can comfortably fit 5 passengers.
- Experience: The steering is excellent and smooth, and the hill-assist start feature prevents any possibility of the vehicle feeling like it is jerking. The tyres are first class and grip to the road well, which prevent slipping and also allows the car’s suspension to activate quickly after bumps.
- Removed Features: Mitsubishi has chosen to remove the CD player from their 2018 ASX model.
- Space Saver: The spare tyre offered as a space saver only allows the driver to drive at a maximum of 80km per hour until the tyre is changed.
- Competitive Models: Competitive models in this market offer GPS that is not phone reliant, active cruise control (slowing to the car speed in front of the vehicle) and blind-spot monitoring.
Own a new Mitsubishi ASX from just $115/week*!
The weekly repayment estimate provided by TNT Finance Pty Ltd t/a Loyalty Loans (Australian Credit Licence: 476475)
Not what you're after? Click here and name the specific vehicle you're seeking.
* This estimate is based on a commercial contract for a new vehicle with specific criteria. Picture may not represent actual vehicle.