2018 Mitsubishi Triton
The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is the perfect car for people who need to carry things, but who also commute in urban areas. (4/5 stars)
User Review( vote)
The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is the perfect car for people who need to carry things, but who also commute in urban areas. The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton features exceptional safety features and can comfortably fit a family. Perfect for those working in a trade, or adventure seekers, the 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is roomy, strong and safe.
- Features: The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton comes equipped with a 12-volt power outlet, a lockable console box, and an AUX/USB input socket. The vehicle also comes with an MP3 compatible CD player.
- Safety: With an ANCAP rating of 5, the 2018 Mitsubishi Triton features anti-lock breaking, head airbags, a reversing camera and seatbelt reminders.
- Design: The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is a sleek and smooth design. The 4-door ute features stylish 16-inch alloy wheels, coloured bumpers and coloured wheel arch flares.
- Driving: Coming complete with cruise control and power steering. The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is a dream to drive. The handling is smooth, and the large vehicle is easy to navigate around tight turns and through urban areas.
- Practicality: Mitsubishi has identified their target market of tradesman with their 2018 Triton and have included all the features they believe their consumers will need. The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton features trailer stability control, a toolkit, sunglasses and bottle holders, side door impact beams, mud flaps and even a rear step bumper.
- Power: The 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is not as powerful as competing vehicles on the market. While the fuel emission is low, the vehicle may feel sluggish to drive and comparable utes have larger engines and as much as eight-speed auto capabilities.
- Load Capacity: For tradesman who need a lot of tray space to carry their loads, the 2018 Mitsubishi Triton is not an ideal choice. Competing utes can carry large loads more comfortably and the Triton can feel unstable to drive when there is a large load in the tray.
Own a new Mitsubishi Triton from just $90/week*!
The weekly repayment estimate provided by TNT Finance Pty Ltd t/a Loyalty Loans (Australian Credit Licence: 476475)
Not what you're after? Click here and name the specific vehicle you're seeking.
* This estimate is based on a commercial contract for a new vehicle with specific criteria. Picture may not represent actual vehicle.